Also, see our Private Tours page
Are you tired of the same old team-building activities?
Join Taste Detours on a curated company event for an experience that is locally flavoured and inspired.
Taste Detours prides itself on capturing the essence of our rural roots, small towns, and mid-sized cities. We shine a spotlight on good taste with curated and customized events that can host a variety of groups for experiences beyond our set, scheduled tours. Taste Detours curate team-building activities your team will actually love! Corporate groups and various organizations love our ability to introduce a taste of place and show off the flavours of our region.
A few of the private group tours we have custom curated:
- Conventions and conferences – Taste what the locals love
- Staff retreats and road trips –Team building with good taste
- Executive corporate tour – Immerse your BOD in community & cuisine
- Client appreciation tours – Real estate, sales, financial institutions
- Family celebrations for all – Retirement, anniversary, birthday, wedding
- Holiday staff party tours – Year-end celebration for teams of every size
- Progressive dinner tours – Create a one-evening culinary journey
- Dinner club / Social club tours – Begin a new, weekly/monthly tradition
- First-year parents orientation – No tour of the campus is complete without a stop in town
We want to share our love of this region and make connections between our agricultural roots and our food & beverage makers today. All of our experiences harness the power of storytelling. We aim to celebrate our regional heritage with you by telling those stories via local flavour, offering you the opportunity to not only learn some little-known lore of the area but to hear directly from local food and drink purveyors themselves. Mostly we want to facilitate connections. Connections between our innovative food & beverage crafters and growers, and between each other. Slow down and enjoy, with us.
Things to consider before making a tour your own
You’ll be asked to confirm that you’ve read this waiver
We welcome corporate groups to participate in our existing tours, of course, but if you are looking for a curated company event, something new, or for groups of 6 – 50+, let Lynn ([email protected]) know.
Curated and customized company events
A variation of one of our weekly recurring tours, with perhaps a different day and schedule. A minimum of six people are required to make this a private tour.
A perfect team builder!
A Town and Terroir Tour offers an extra taste of adventure. These tours might include farm visits and tastings combined with a shorter customized city tour.
20+ people? We’ve got your transportation covered and can deliver experiences that highlight regional flavours and storytelling.
A culinary journey for your group.
We’ll have appetizers at one local restaurant, the main course at another, and dessert at yet another establishment. Drinks throughout, should you choose.
Talk to Lynn.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks lead time for private bookings to avoid disappointment.
- We will try to accommodate food allergies to the best of our ability given advanced notice.
- No refunds or exchanges for no-shows.
PRICING FOR GROUPS
Once a date is agreed upon for your customized tour, a deposit will be required to hold a reservation. The remainder of the tickets must be purchased well in advance (two weeks is ideal) of the requested date to ensure a private tour. Please call or write to Lynn to discuss details about our curated corporate events.
*We discourage single-use plastic water bottles on our tours. Consider bringing your own refillable bottle but rest assured that there will be many opportunities to quench your thirst on every tour.
Curated company events for a customized experience.