Escape to Elora to join us on our newest Moveable Feast, a food and drink tour that will delight all your senses. It’s not hard to be wowed by the natural beauty of Elora, but you really need to take a bite out of it too. There’s a wealth of culinary talent in Elora, a place that A.J. Casson coined, “Ontario’s most beautiful Village”
On this guided culinary tour, we’ll take you to visit seven stunning restaurants, a pub, a bakery, and other culinary businesses to sample some of their most delicious flavours, and learn about the people behind these food & beverage hotspots. In between these tasting stops, we’ll discuss the rich architectural and cultural heritage that surrounds us, and share some local lore. To top the tour off, we’ll be toasting the Tooth of Time at the Elora Mill & Spa.
Our tours run in rain, shine or even snow!
Here is our FAQ page for any other questions you might have.
PLEASE NOTE! This is NOT a gluten/wheat free tour. Vegetarians can be accommodated.
Should you have any trouble booking online, please call 1-866-736-6343 to speak to an EZTix operator.
The Grand Tour businesses
- The Lost & Found Cafe
- Elora Bread Trading Co
- Elora Brewing Company
- Elora Mercantile
- La Fontana
- V-Edge Smoothie Cafe
- Elora Mill & Spa
*Restaurant selections may vary due to unexpected closures.
- WHEN: Occasional Fridays & Saturdays throughout the year.
- Check our calendar for upcoming dates.
- TIME: Tours depart at 11:15am and end at 2:30pm.
- Don’t be late! We depart precisely on time.
- HOW MUCH: $95 (+ tax & ticketing fee).
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: All food & beverage tastings including alcohol — enough for lunch.
Tips are included too.
- WHO: All fitness levels, the tour is under 1km in length
- CAPACITY: 12 people maximum per tour
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- WEATHER CONDITIONS: This tour takes place rain or shine or (ack!) snow
- MEETING POINT: We meet at the Greenspace in Elora, near the Tall man statue.
At the corner of Mill St. and Metcalfe St.
*We discourage single-use plastic water bottles on our tours, and suggest you consider bringing your own refillable bottle.
Rest assured that there will be many opportunities to quench your thirst on the tour.