Carefully curated with families in mind
Or perhaps Fill me up, Buttercup — a Sunday Brunch?
Book 36 hours in advance, 48 hours for date exchange / cancellation
What’s in this basket?
- Crafty Ramen Hiyashi Chuka or EASY, BREEZY, SUZUKAZE— a cold and broth-less noodly summer favourite
- Laza Food and Beverage — refreshing, nourishing, and all-natural juices
- Heartwood Farm & Cidery *Sparkle*
- Eric the Baker treats — Chocolate croissant, canelé
- Guelph Farmers’ Market Fresh fruit
- Returnables: Frisbee, yoyo, skipping rope…Water bottles and cups, cloth napkins, picnic blankets, cooler packs, A Friendlier Company containers etc. — everything you need to enjoy a few hours in the outdoors. All you have to do is bring yourselves to your chosen spot in Guelph!
- A bit more about these picnics here.
$30 per person includes tax & delivery. Call to book.
Picnic kits must be returned within 24 hours. A $5 pick-up can be arranged!
Choose which date and time are available from the timetable below, then get in touch to arrange your dream picnic.
Just hit that Call or write Lynn now button below for contact info.
$5 from every picnic will be donated to Anishnabeg Outreach – Centre for Indigenous Healing
Order deadline 36 hours ahead, 48 hours for cancellation/exchange
Dates + times available